Sr. WordPress Developer
Development Center, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
Headquarters: Kansas City, KS
Solvative is looking for a Sr. WordPress Developer who can work closely with the team and stakeholders to deliver timely and flawless solutions. The candidate should have knowledge of multiple parts of WordPress and custom plugin development utilizing the OOPS concept, security parameters, and optimized coding standard.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years of advanced WordPress development experience.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Developing WordPress plugins, custom functionality, and themes.
- Developing and maintaining complex WordPress-based applications
- Supporting clients in a fast-paced environment
- Using bug tracking, project tracking, and Git.
- Developing front end using ReactJS.
- A variety of miscellaneous development tasks are involved in the web development life cycle from start to finish.
- Heavy lifting data, migrations, etc.
- Good understanding of ReactJs
- Good understanding of accessibility considerations and web standards
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and complete tasks on time.
- The ability to work with little to no supervision is a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be a team player and grow as the business grows
- Experience using Git.
Contact Details: –
WhatsApp Number: +91 9510735925
- Top of the line Apple laptops for increased mobility and better productivity.
- Medical insurance for all permanent employees.
- The opportunity of working with an organization that believes in investing in employees’ growth.
- An informal work environment that enables you to have fun while being productive.
- Lots and lots of fun activities, we take over one of the nearby restaurants every last Friday of the month, tickets to all Marvel movies for the entire team, company picnics, and more!
No third parties or outsourcing agencies will be considered.
Solvative offers plenty of perks and benefits to its employees including the option of remote working and flexible work hours. Those opting for remote working must be prepared to visit the office whenever intimated. For this, formal communication shall be provided and we shall also do our best to accommodate any special requests that you may have. Solvative shall also reimburse you for any travel and accommodation expenses incurred.