This is a very unique opportunity to become a key part of a very successful Czech startup with an amazing track record and international team.
JOIN TECHCRUNCH DISRUPT 2021 FINALIST!
Tatum is a rapidly growing startup and the leading blockchain development platform. Our platform enables developers to build the next generation of software with blockchains at the core. The platform allows developers to integrate any of 40+ blockchain protocols into their apps or platforms in no time.
We are looking for an experienced Developer Relations Manager to be our guiding force for Tatum’s developer community growth. You are enabling developers to be able to use our platform for various blockchain projects, facilitate and activate our community on Discord, and launch global hackathons that define the web3 industry.
You will be working closely with our marketing and our product team to promote our features, company, and brand. You are both an educator and an ambassador. This is a manager role where you are supported by our community management, and marketing team.
– Develop and understand business priorities to align them with our product roadmap, marketing activities, and developer relations strategy
– Increase our community size on all relevant channels as a number 1 KPI
– Work closely with our community management and support team to streamline community activities and messaging policies
– Create and implement global hackathon activities that promote Tatum’s brand, product, and community across all channels
– Be an ambassador of web3, blockchain, and work closely with developers
– Identify new communities which you can leverage according to our overall strategy
– 3+ years in cultivating and growing developer communities
– In-depth understanding of blockchain & web3 technologies
– Expert communicator, natural-born community facilitator
– Excellent copywriter, content creator, and verbal communicator
– Positive attitude, adaptability for remote-first fast work-pace environment
– Profound empathy and complete transparency in communication
NICE TO HAVES
– Developer experience
– Marketing experience, especially in social media & outbound marketing
You will be forming and shaping our developer strategy on a day-to-day basis. You will engage with web3 partners on co-marketing & partnership campaigns. You will manage our internal community management team, create community activation campaigns, and form growth strategies to increase the size of our community. You will participate in copywriting materials, newsletters, and developer-facing content production.
Join Tatum if you value independence and self-management!
- Flexible hours – work whenever it suits your personal schedule
- We care about results, not the amount of time you put in to make it happen
- Horizontal marketing team structure with a high emphasis on self-owned responsibility and collaboration
- Above your national average compensation
- 25 days off
Ready to hop on our fast train to the future? Become a #Tatumer! Feel free to contact us with your resume or a link to your LinkedIn profile. We would love to meet you and show you what your typical day at Tatum would look like, who we are, and how we do things.