Softheon builds software and automation solutions for health insurers and government health agencies. Help shape the future of health tech while working from home with incredible benefits that reflect our commitment to expanding access to quality insurance. Work for a fast-growing, established, and profitable company where you can power what’s next in healthcare.
As a Software Engineer for the Platform team, you will be helping to design and improve our growing identity and access management platform. You will be joining the team that owns Softheon’s Identity and Access Management platform and play an important part in implementing new functionality, maintaining our existing services, and providing your input into the future platform. The Ideal candidate for this position would be a Full Stack developer.
Key Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Build and maintain authorization and authentication systems that integrate with identity providers like Active Directory and standards-compliant SSO services using industry-standard protocols like OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, and WS-Federation.
- Design and implement internal and external RESTful Web APIs and SDKs related to our Identity and Access Management solution.
- Design and implement new front-end features related to our Identity and Access Management solution.
- Take on DevOps responsibilities such as designing product release pipelines and participating in designing the architecture of applications and web services.
- Analyze existing applications and web services to improve their efficiency and resolve bugs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with GPA of 3.5 or better
- 2+ years of professional hands-on programming experience
- Experience with object-oriented programming, testability, and re-usability
- 2+ years’ experience required in OAuth 2.0 and OpenID
- Understanding of RESTful API design best practices
- Experience with authorization and authentication technologies (OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, WS-Federation, etc.) is a plus.
When you join Softheon, you will:
- Have an opportunity to add value to a diverse team of innovative professionals
- Rise to new challenges everyday
- Receive competitive salary and career growth opportunities
Softheon is an equal opportunities employer. We strongly believe that employing a diverse workforce is key to our success. We make recruitment hiring decisions based on each candidate’s experience and skills. We value your passion to make healthcare affordable, accessible, and plentiful.
As a leading software development company, Softheon offers the decision to work remotely or in-office. Softheon earned multiple placements on the Inc. 5000 in recent years due to its rapid growth. Softheon’s rich benefits offerings include unlimited PTO, 401(k) matching, and 80% of health care premiums paid.
Founded in 2000, Softheon’s Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and Business Process-as-a-Service (BPaaS) solutions solve complex challenges for health plans and government health agencies. Currently, Softheon’s solutions serve 8 State agencies and over 80 health plans.
Issuers and consumers utilizing Medicaid, Medicare, and the ACA Marketplace benefit from Softheon’s innovative technology that reduces administrative overhead and enhances user-experiences.
To find out more about Softheon please visit www.softheon.com.
To all recruitment agencies: Softheon does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Softheon employees or any other company location. Softheon is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.