CopeCart is a fast-growing start-up headquartered in Berlin, Germany, with our Product Development & Support Center in Lviv, Ukraine. Our focus is on selling digital products like e-books, coaching, online seminars, tickets etc. With our diverse and international team, CopeCart is already present in many countries to provide our customers with best-in-class e-commerce
solutions and the best possible customer experience.
We enable our vendors to forget the tedious and time-consuming paperwork and focus entirely on their business goals. Our sales platform sees itself as a full-service provider that supports the vendor in all phases of the
process – from setting up the product, through sales, payment processing and accounting, to the subsequent analysis of comprehensive statistics. We stand for flexibility, creativity and start-up mentality.
Our software is a mixture of Ruby on Rails, microservices based on Kotlin, VUEjs frontend and mobile applications.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Middle/Senior Ruby on Rails Developer.
- API design
- Code review
- Requirement Analysis
- Performance and architectural optimizations
- Third party integration
- Pair programming
- Excellent skills in developing software with Ruby on Rails 3+ years
- Experience testing with RSpec
- Experience with relational databases — PostgreSQL
- Agile development workflow
- Experience with AWS (EC2, CloudFormation) and Vue JS is a plus
- Experience with payment systems integration (Stripe, PayPal) is a plus
- A competent and enthusiastic team that enjoys software development.
- Modern hardware and cloud technology. (Choose between Windows, Mac OS or Linux)
- Varied challenges with a high degree of personal responsibility
- 100% remote, but mainly together with us
- Collaboration in an ambitious & passionate team
- Regular team events and flat hierarchies
- Competitive compensation
- An open and dynamic working environment with regular coffee-talks, flat hierarchies
- New challenges every day offer you the opportunity to contribute your ideas and help shape your own development
- And last but not least: a lot of fun, committed colleagues and flexible working hours
We look forward to receiving your application. Please also let us know your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date. Perhaps we will get to know each other soon in a personal meeting!