hi is leveraging blockchain technology to build services that are community powered. Members of hi are the key stakeholders of this ecosystem and the business is committed to maximize membership value – not profits.
Our first product is a digital wallet that provides members with the most seamless payment experience via social messengers (initially Telegram, next WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, LINE, Viber and others).
For more information, visit hi | Next Gen Mobile Banking | Buy, Trade, Send and Earn Crypto & Fiat
What will you be doing?
As a senior mobile engineer, you have the opportunity to influence the future of the hi mobile apps, and inspiring less-experienced colleagues in following best practices, while being driven by a high performance and quality mindset.
- Collaborate with the development team to build high-quality code, following and contributing to key processes like code reviews.
- Provide input on architecture decisions.
- Help developers in following best practices, along with producing clean and secure code and conduct code reviews
- Support the development team by answering questions and solving complex problems
- Write automated unit tests. · Investigate any defects reported by stakeholders/end users and support the team to find the root cause and get the right fixes
- Humble to embrace better ideas from others, eager to make things better, open to challenges and possibilities
- Attend team retrospectives & workshops to promote continuous improvement
- Understand business requirements and processes to define solutions with continuous review of the scope of all requirements following the agile methodology
- Provide estimations on deliverable features to the relevant stakeholders
- Drive improvements within the development processes
- 3+ years of working experience in a software engineering role (Android or iOS)
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment
- Great communication skills (oral and written communication in English).
- The ability to articulate complex, technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- A passion for product quality and user experience, attention to detail
- Experience building mobiles apps that delight users (iOS & Android)
- Practical experience of SOLID principles and when and how to apply
- Strong understanding of REST API Design
- The desire for creating clean, testable code
- Experience in an Agile setup
- Experience working with a version control system, like git
- Portfolio of previous projects you have worked on
- Flutter framework
- BFF pattern
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1
- Strong career progression opportunities
- A dynamic and competitive work environment