Sherpany is the Swiss market leader for meeting management software. Since its founding in 2011, it has pursued the goal of creating a world in which every meeting counts. Over 300 European companies and 12,000 decision-makers are already using Sherpany with the aim of making their business relevant meetings more productive and thereby increasing corporate success. According to a jury of international investors, Sherpany is one of the best scale-ups in Switzerland with the potential to become a unicorn. Sherpany employs over 150 people in six locations in Europe and remotely in 19 countries around the world.
You will lead the engineering and DevOps team leaders and be responsible for 40 professionals in the product team. You are the deputy of the CPO and part of the product leadership triad together with the Product Design Lead. Your main goal is to strengthen the engineering team by attracting new talents and working with team leaders to retain talents and have a happy, fully staffed and performant team. You establish effective internal development, release and operations processes, ensure compliance with these and continuously improve them so that we can uphold our quality, security and worldclass uptime for our customers at all time. Furthermore, you work closely with the CPO, Product Design Lead, code-crafting chapter heads and DevOps to define OKRs and prioritize projects that move the company forward.
What we will love about you:
- you have several years of experience in working in a fast-paced Tech environment. Nice to have experience in B2B and SaaS.
- you understand our tech stack (React, Python/Django, Postgres, Docker)
- you have great hiring skills and the ability to lead and motivate people by example
- you have sound knowledge of agile methodologies as well as in project and stakeholder management
- you are comfortable interacting with enterprise clients
- you are fluent in English; every other language is a plus
What you’ll love about us:
We offer you a varied range of responsibilities and opportunities in an area that strikes a chord with the markets and becomes ever more important with increasing digitalization and the dissemination of Cloud/SaaS solutions.
- You are part of an international company with a flat hierarchy, in which you can take a lot of responsibility and your ideas are always welcome
- In order to maintain your work-life balance, we offer flexible working hours, home office and/or remote-working
- Your personal and professional development is important to us which is why we offer financial support for further education, training etc.
- We work with modern Apple products
- Last but not least: Our corporate culture means a lot to us, which is why we organize regular team events and cultivate a value-driven cooperation
Our recruiting process:
- Send your online application
- First interview with our recruiter
- Interview with Line Manager and People Business Partner
- Final interview: Get to know the team and senior engineers (half-day, remote)
Looking forward to having you on our team soon!