We live reliability – it is a central part not just of our culture and key for your role as a Full Stack Engineer – MEAN (F/M/D), but also key for remberg’s mission is to help companies become digital champions in the age of IoT. To do this, we are building a new breed of software that is not only about customers and contacts, but above all about ‘things’, such as machines, buildings or vehicles.
Get on board in leading businesses into the digital future and help build a fast-growing start-up:
As Full Stack Engineer – MEAN (F/M/D) you are responsible for contributing to initiatives (both on the front- or backend) that further expand or refine our product, building high-quality, customer-focused solutions that can easily scale with the rapid growth of our business.
- Every few weeks, together with our product & engineering team, you ship new features for our cloud-based platform that immediately bring real value to our customers
- You build beautiful, reusable code and libraries for future use and therefore ensure that our software can scale well in the upcoming months and years
- You collaborate with the entire organization and make use of existing resources, such as our design-system, to deliver a simple and empowering experience for our users
- You write well-structured, commented, and documented code that can easily be understood by your peers. Furthermore, you thoroughly test developed features to ensure the high quality of our product
- You present new features of our product at internal events and excite our Sales and Customer Success colleagues about what they will be able to show our customers
- You love to work with state-of-the-art technologies to make our competition look like Windows 95
You are looking for a challenging, fast-paced environment and have already been able to prove in a similar position before that you are resilient, self-starter, data-driven, highly reliable and structured and know what needs to be done to help build and scale our software.
- You have experience using Angular on the frontend and with web technologies such as CSS/Sass, HTML5 and TypeScript
- On the frontend you have experience with web technologies such as CSS/Sass, HTML5, TypeScript
- On the backend you can understand microservices architectures based on Node.js, Nest.js and MongoDB
- You have knowledge in the fields of user experience, responsive design and a sense for intuitive usability
- You have experience with continuous integration, docker and cloud service providers
- You have a deep understanding of object-oriented programming, browser technologies and GIT version control in a production environment
- You are a proactive problem solver – you are willing to leave code and engineering practices in a better shape than when you first encountered them
- You embrace feedback – no one is perfect, neither are we. So let’s make this an opportunity to praise and learn from each other
- You learn with us from mistakes and bring your good vibes into the team
- You have strong written and spoken command of English (level C1)
The rembears are a colorful, ambitious, value-driven bunch of problem-solving champions, software-engineering masters, sales machines, customer darlings, design fanatics, product visionaries, sporting aces, beer pong queens & kings and more. In short: you should get to know us.
Apart from that, there are even more reasons to join us:
- With remberg you bet on the right horse – not only you, but also a number of renowned investors believe in us, such as Earlybird, Speedinvest, Fly Ventures, as well as business angels from five different Unicorns (including Personio, Celonis, UiPath, Forto, Aiven)
- You get the chance to help build a fast-growing startup. Many processes are still changing or are not yet as they should be. This is your opportunity to have a big impact on remberg’s development and success
- It is motivating to see that our solution actually helps companies in the ‘Mittelstand’ to do their tasks better, easier, faster every single day and that it prepares them for the digital future
- You can focus on what you do best – developing a best-in-class product, since we already use agile methodologies, modern tooling (e. g. Angular, Nest.js, GitLab, Docker, Ansible, Cypress, Sentry, …), have an in-house QA team that ensures software quality and stability and automate what we can with CI & CD technologies
- You can work from wherever you want, as long as you can achieve your tasks. Whatever works for you, works for us (e.g. Workation, Remote, Hybrid etc.)
- You get 30 vacation days
- Decide if you want Urban Sports Club membership, JobRad, GuudCard, or financial support with your mobility costs.
- You will receive your annual personal development budget of 1,500 euros, which you can use as you wish. Whether it’s a language course, advanced training or online courses.
- We have short decision-making processes, promising career opportunities, team events, of course a foosball table, very nice espresso machine, and much more.
remberg is a fast-growing start-up from Munich, building the XRM software, a new kind of solution for companies to digitize processes around ‘things’, such as equipment, machines, plants, and vehicles – the groundwork for the age of the Internet of Things (IoT).