We are SICCAR, and we’re building a product to better connect and protect businesses and society.
SICCAR is a blockchain-based enterprise data sharing platform that gives organisations full control over how data is shared and used across their business ecosystem. Our transformative technology is being applied to enable trust, resilience and security in high impact problems, sustainability, government and business.
The platform is a .Net Microservices-based decentralised shared data protection system, based on our refined Blockchain solution which has been derived from Bitcoin cryptography and concepts. Through the use of our SDKs, the platform is easily used by our partners and solution providers to build scenario-specific applications for interaction and sharing of data across multiple organisations in a controlled, verifiable, and provable manner.
We’re a team of innovative people of purpose, who want to change the world and have fun doing it – now seeking professionals to join our small engineering team as we innovate and refine our platform to deliver on an exciting future roadmap. We use Azure DevOps to execute and build on our development programme in an Agile-based Sprint methodology with Blazor Framework using C#.
Our Front-End Developer will be responsible for:
- Managing and leading the development of complex frontend projects using Blazor Framework
- Building demos from scratch, to support visualisation and sales
- Being accountable for ensuring the frontend user applications are stable, usable as well as offering delight and attraction to customers
- Keeping Product management, Engineering informed on the best UI/UX trends happening in the industry and how to incorporate them
- Documenting all design and engineering decisions related to the applications front-end
- Representing the user in all Engineering discussions and working closely with the Product Lead and Customers to understand what this means
- Keeping up to date with the tools and technologies used by Siccar
- Experience with C#, Blazor and ASP.Net Core
- Awareness of blockchain and cryptography principles would be beneficial
What we provide:
- 34 holidays (including public holidays);
- ‘Work from anywhere in the UK’ (as long as you can make morning stand-up) with regular get-togethers in our Edinburgh HQ
- A Flexible working policy where compressed hours and part time working is considered
- A competitive salary that reflects your experience and merit
- Employer Pension contributions
- An employee referral program
- Cyclescheme, Techscheme
- Employee benefits package
- Professional development and training, including Microsoft certification exams;
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note: you must be located in the UK and have the right to work in the UK, we are unable to offer visa sponsorship.