Keeper Solutions is a market-leading software development partner for innovative FinTech, CleanTech and MedTech firms such as Fexco, Taxamo, Vitalograph, Sweepr, Umba, and AccountsIQ. At Keeper Solutions, we help our clients to scale up their software development capabilities. Our team is made up of the best, most highly-skilled, senior software specialists across all technical competencies. Our culture values people and rewards curiosity and learning. We encourage new ideas and collaborative thinking, even with teams working across different time zones. We enjoy the thrill of working on new and exciting projects for our international customers.
Keeper Solutions has several delivery centers located across Europe and North America to support our global customer base. This includes centers in Croatia, Serbia, Romania, Poland, and Costa Rica.
- Executing interaction design and visual design as a part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Design user-journey storyboards and wireframes.
- Collaborating with client, product owners, stakeholder groups and business analysis teams to provide creative direction and UX expertise.
- Conduct user research.
- Contribute to the requirements definition process.
- Produce high-fidelity UI / UX designs.
- Delivering designs and prototypes to UI specifications for engineering.
- Experience in developing a variety of platforms including web, mobile and tablet using latest HTML and CSS technologies.
- Experience with Agile frameworks and processes.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
The following is a strong plus:
- Background in FinTech or MedTech.
- Understanding of common software development practices.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary that rewards performance and drives innovation.
- Keeper Tokens are allocated each month to recognise and reward employees.
- Annual health check for some locations – we want to make sure that you’re fit and healthy, and that you are given the support you need to stay that way!
- Remote work, flexibility and balance – we offer remote opportunities and other benefits designed to support healthy work/life balance and growing families.
- Learning and development – identify areas for development and we’ll provide time and access to training materials.
- Internal R&D projects are available to help develop leading edge skills in areas such as AI, big data and blockchain.
- Career path planning – team members are encouraged to discuss their career plans based on their ambitions. We provide the training and support to help them along the way. We are here to help you grow!
- Culture and connection – people are at the very heart of what we do. Each one of our leadership panel brings a wealth of knowledge and experience, particularly in helping blue-chip companies to grow and scale internationally.
- We cultivate connections within teams, across functions, and up and down the org chart. We make sure everyone is noticed and feels connected to our mission and each other