This is a remote position.
ABOUT ELLIT GROUPS
Ellit Groups is a woman, minority owned, “World-class” Healthcare Information Technology consulting services firm certified by WBENC. We are a team of seasoned operational leaders who have been responsible for some of the largest, most complex EMR implementations in integrated healthcare delivery networks. We believe quality relies on talent and culture. Our Ellit teams deliver our brand promise “Your success is our success!”
A Developer assists in designing, developing, and supporting applications. These applications include systems developed solely for the web environment as well as development efforts designed to web-enable end-user applications. This individual may also assist in the creation and ongoing management of corporate web sites and intranet communities. The Developer will have a thorough understanding of programming techniques and tools, web development, and system management tools.
- ETL Execution Management
- Caboodle Development
- Understanding the lineage of Caboodle
- Clarity and Caboodle upgrade experience
- SlicerDicer Experience
- Have a clear understanding of Reporting Workbench and Epic-Crystal Integration
- Design SQL extracts, as needed
- Provide support to application teams and end-users by assisting with any reporting needs
- Act as a backup resource to support other Epic modules
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- A Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Systems, Applied Mathematics, Business Administration, Economics/Statistics, Human Resources, or a related field of study in STEM
- Epic Business Intelligence Developer data model certification
- Caboodle Clarity & External data Development certification
- High-level SQL and relational database knowledge, including primary and foreign keys, joins, etc.
Ellit Groups provides comprehensive benefits options to salaried employees, including:
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- STD, LTD, and AD&D
- Medical and Dependent Care FSA
- 401k Retirement
- 6 Paid Holidays and Flexible Paid Time Off
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, clients, patients, and communities we serve, Ellit Groups requires all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some clients require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. Ellit Groups adheres to all federal, state, and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary documentation from candidates to ensure compliance.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE A Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Systems, Applied Mathematics, Business Administration, Economics/Statistics, Human Resources, or a related field of study in STEM Epic Business Intelligence Developer data model certification Caboodle Clarity & External data Development certification High-level SQL and relational database knowledge, including primary and foreign keys, joins, etc.