ClearBank was built on the belief that banking infrastructure would no longer slow down progress. Instead, it’s the catalyst that unlocks the potential to innovate. That’s why our clients — financial institutions from fintech’s and crypto platforms, to banks and credit unions — use our API to power their banking infrastructure.
But we wouldn’t be ClearBank without our people. They’re what powers our innovative technology and the reason we love what we do every day. We’re a group of spirited people who are never afraid to challenge the norm – becoming stronger, more energised, and that much better when we’re together. It’s our belief in fairness, autonomy and choice that means our people are empowered with the tools to learn, grow, and contribute to ours and our clients’ success. Interested in joining us? Read on or visit our website for more information.
As a Dynamics 365 Engineer in our newly formed ‘Power Platform team’, you’ll have several years experience helping provide exceptional experience to internal users.
Dynamics 365 is currently in its infancy at ClearBank and your role will be to extend our solutions, resulting in the application being adopted and used.
You’ll build a first-class strategy gaining maximum value from Dynamics 365 owning, extending, securing and maintaining our Dynamics 365 Finance app. Working with the business to help solve their challenges by providing best practice and guidance to stakeholders, gathering requirements and implementing them. You’ll also create and maintain automated testing via EasyRepro, and release changes via Azure DevOps.
You’ll have the opportunity to shape the achievement of the application by leading ClearBank to the best possible solution that Dynamics 365 has to offer.
You will be
- Experienced in ‘out of the box’ Dynamics 365 (Cloud)
- Experienced with Dynamics 365 apps built on Dataverse, such as HR, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service
- Experienced in Integration with other applications/systems, plugins, ALM process, solutions, environments, XRM Toolbox
- Experienced in Data migration such as KingswaySoft, but not specifically to that product
- Experienced with Automated testing, preferably EasyRepro
Not essential but desirable
- A working knowledge of other products in the Power Platform: Canvas Apps, Power Automate Flows, Power Virtual Agents, Power BI.
- Microsoft Power Platform
About what we offer
- We’re remote-first and flexible, so work from home or visit the offices in London and Bristol
- A flexible option to finish early on a Friday if it works for you and your team – we call this our ‘Fresh Air Fridays’
- Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to join an energetic team that’s building a bank fit for the future! 🚀
The legal bit
By submitting your CV, you confirm that you can demonstrate you have the right to work in the UK. Regretfully we are not in a position to sponsor applicants for immigration purposes at the current time. By submitting your CV to ClearBank Limited you are providing your consent for us to use the information you provide for recruitment purposes. For more information on how we manage your data go and check out our Candidate Privacy Notice on the ClearBank website to see how we process, manage and look after your data. You are also allowing us to communicate with you by email and telephone for recruitment purposes.