At Revnue, we are bringing the future of AI-powered contract management to the world. We believe AI has the ability to provide deep insights into contracts to businesses everywhere. Our extensible platform brings full traceability across Contracts, Assets, SaaS, Suppliers, and Customers for all organizations of all sizes and verticals. With Revnue, we are empowering businesses to uncover the enormous value hidden within contracts.
Come join us where you’ll have amazing growth potential and opportunities to help shape the future of Revnue and ensure customer success.
- 100% Remote Job
- Exciting Contract Management SaaS poised for growth and international expansion
- Experienced leadership team with a great culture and fun place to work
About the Job:
We are looking for a Build and Release Engineer to work on a variety of deployment projects, ensuring that each version and release is thoroughly tested for performance and reliability. This is a programming-intensive job, requiring extensive familiarity with scripting languages along with adherence to best practices for version control and bug tracking.
- Work closely with other developers, clients, and project managers to determine the functional requirements of the software or application, then uses various scripting and programming languages to develop, test, and deploy the software.
- Manage the source code control system.
- Play an important role in version control efforts and ensure that the most current version of the product includes all of the necessary updates.
- Review user-reported bugs, crash logs, and software reviews to identify areas that need improvement and attention.
- Lead bug fixing and troubleshooting for each version.
- Propose and implement fixes that resolve those bugs without interrupting the functionality or stability of the product.
- Develop an automated, continuous, build process that reviews the source code, identifies build errors, and notifies appropriate parties to expedite/facilitate synchronization to the latest build.
- Maintain software documentation for both internal uses and for the end-user. This documentation can include information about stable release versions, identified and resolved bugs, and potential issues that the developers may need to address post-deployment.
- Present documentation reports to Project Managers and other leaders to improve development processes and cut down future development time.
- Support continuous delivery programs in which patches, new versions, and bug fixes are more frequently deployed to end-users without sacrificing stability or reliability.
- Oversee and contribute code to many ongoing projects at once, ensuring that versions are up to date and delivering stable performance to end-users.
- Integrate the build system to the bug tracking system
- Communicate releases-related activities to all the stakeholders and take their feedback to improve the process.
- Extensive familiarity with version control systems like Git and a high level of attention to detail in examining changes to the source code and determining whether to incorporate them into a release.
- Experience with continuous integration/continuous delivery and deployment (CI/CD) automation software DevOps tool like Jenkins.
- Knowledge & Experience with JIRA and Github tools
- Fundamental understanding of cloud computing and experience developing using AWS infrastructure, services, and APIs
- Experience in an agile environment
Revnue is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Revnue is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or another legally protected status.